StylusBITae has the purpose to serve as a communication and collaborative editing site for multi-purpose documents within domusBITae initiative. It contains:
|Information about on-going Proposals|
- We are preparing a proposal to the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission, in which EU partners are eligible (deadline: April 30th, 2014).
- Consortium Meeting - Proposal details (offline and online conference): 27/02/2014, 10:00 am - 11:30.
- The preliminary idea consists in broadening the previously proposed approach, focused on fostering interdisciplinary methodologies in research and education, deepening the efforts deployed in the ongoing cooperation between the Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies of the Hochschule München and Universidad de León since 2011. It includes an advancement of domusBITae elementary modules as a means of communication and sharing of educational and research assets. See preliminary proposal
- Proposal preparation telematic meetings Feb-Apr 2014
- International Workshop on Understanding Complexity - Case study: the City, León, Jan. 2014
- International Workshop on Social Networks, Sept 2013, León, Spain, including a meeting on PRIMER initiative.
- Organisation of the International Workshop on Open System Thinking, May 2013, León, Spain.
- Several online meeting for the discussion of the PRIMER proposal, January 2013, deciding a strategy for 2013 aimed at preliminary deploying the initiative and presenting a proposal in the Erasmus+ 2014 call.
- The Faculty of General and Interdisciplinary Studies of Hochschule München together with Universidad de León agreed a preliminary proposal on December 2012.
- The Institute für Design Science of Munich, the Bertalanffy Center (Vienna) and the International Society for Information Studies (ISIS) confirmed their intention to cooperate in July 2012.
- A cooperation agreement among Munich University of Applied Sciences, Vienna University of Technology and University of León including domusBITae support has been advanced in the Summer of 2011 (announcement).
- In March 2011, a proposal to the ALFA III programme of the EC was submitted under support of 6 Latin American Universities. Though the proposal was not elected, eligibility requirements -including assessment thresholds- were met (s. announcement).
- Subsequently a proposal was submitted on NOV.23 to the "FP7-Infrastructure-1.2.2-Data for e-Science" Programme (s. proposals). Following instructions of programme coordinators, the proposal was submitted in a preliminary version in order participate in a proposer-exchange. This programme shall be convened again in FP8. Other programmes might be eventually appropriate in the mean while (see open/submitted proposals).
- The first pre-consortium Meeting was held on NOV.3, 2010; it was followed by a 2nd Meeting on NOV.18, date in which the consortium was constituted. In the discussions held on Nov.2010, the domusBITae infrastructure proposal was notably advanced, specially regarding interoperability, usability and user interfaces, educational tools and multilingual scope.